Friday, November 28, 2008

Journal your xmas



Today ive done something totally not me and decided to Join Shimelle lanes Journal your christmas !!!!! HERES THE LINK
I'm not sure why and i dont know anyone else that has done this too ,but im hoping to get a christmas tradition out of it at least :D .
I want to do this for the children so they can look back in years to come and show their kids the silly traditions we do each year !
I'll get back to you all what i think about this online prompt thingy soon !!!! I think its going to be a lot like marmite ...you either love it or hate it lol !!!!!

5 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, I hope you love it! :) This is my 3rd year & it is becoming quite a nice holiday tradition!

Jo Power said...

Cool another JYC blogger hope you have fun. Can't wait to see what you do

Guinevere said...

Another 3rd year alumni here - love this class - so do hope you do too! Its turned into a lovely holiday tradition for me.

Anonymous said...

This will be fun, I don't promise doing it all but that is ok. Catch up soon.

Anonymous said...

Jay, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is my first blog and my first JYC too.I am just cutting some shapes for the numbers!