Friday, November 28, 2008

Not scrapping the kids !!!!! Shocking

Generally i scrap the kids especially Keira as she doesnt mind me taking photos and is always up to funny things . My eldest gets in a strop with me when the camera is out but i have a selected few photos i have caught in a good mood . But this week ive scrapped my last years xmas tree and theres also an old l/o of my kids slippers ! I'ld also like to know what items rather than people youve scrapped ???? So below are approx three of my L/Os that arent the kids don't think ive scrapped anymore non people L/Os apart from the cat i had and my dog !!!!


This was my Tree L/O for the challenge monday gone over at FISKARETTES

The Kids clog slippers we bought in Holland for CAROLINEZ CRAFTZ comp a year or so ago !

This is a L/O of my SILs Tiara that i made her see HEADLOUGH TIARAS for more of my Tiara designs xxx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow fab lo's hun. really lovely one of ur xmas tree there

michele said...

fab lo's love them all! does it count that I have non people lo's planned? lol!!! hugs mx