Monday, December 1, 2008

Challenges & start OF votIng !!!! plus shimelles JYC

Hello everyone.

Today is the start of voting over at fiskarettes , please come and join in the voting there are lots of different crafts entered and the more votes the better. All you h
have to do is be a Fiskarette & email us using the contact us link on the right hand of the screen over at Fiskaettes :)
There is also a challenge today & below is my piece for the week , it was a bit rushed as i've been so hectic at the weekend and hadnt had much sleep due to my daughter feeling unwell getting me and husband up every hour or so !!!!!



I've also started my first entry for my christmas journal over at Shimelles blog . I think i'm going to struggle posting every day,And its only day 1 !!!!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Love this and the tree with decs are great.

Anonymous said...

lovely lo hun x

SABEE said...

Love the LO... glad to see you doing JYC too :)

Laura said...

hia,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it was so kind of you to visit.

I love your hand stitching on your page, you must have so much patience, (a virture that I am somewhat lacking in!)

Laura x

Nat said...

Love the hand stitching there Jayne :) xxx

voodoo vixen said...

That's cute and I love your tree!

Anonymous said...

Fabby page, love the stash, the tree, the cheeky grin in that photo! Excellent. :D

Penny aka Pennyk said...

fab layout -love the colours.

Enfys said...

I love this, bright and funky. That tree looks great

willowthewysp said...

Love this layout!