Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh what a day !!!!

I had everything planned today take Keira to school ,blog for a few hours and wait for my Fiskars parcel , Then collect Keira from school , nip to the shop buy choc cake then take a drive to Cleo's home (my best scrapbooking buddy). ..... But i dont think anything went to plan !!!!!
I did make it to Cleo's a little late but i was there. We had a lovely Lunch and Keira & Evan played nicely most of the day, they had a few disagreements but thats due to Keira being a girl & Evan being a boy !!!! It was really nice to see Cleo as ive missed her company at the crops. Evan did scare me a little he got a bead stuck up his nose & we were trying to get him to blow his nose !!! A few snorts later the bead flew out just when i was thinking a trip to the Docs might be a good idea !!!! :D At one point i was handed a hamster and then his little owner walked off , i could picture a cat jumping up at me and the hamster having a full on fight with a cat on my lap !!!! The journey home was horrific i was stuck in traffic the sat nav wanted to take me a way i didnt want to go so i made my own way home . Had a great day though so thankyou Cleo and the boys for making me and Keira so welcome xxxx

If you want to check what i'm doing over at FISKARETTES take a look HERE XXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay...
`Thanks` for visiting my blog much appreciated...
You got a great blog yourself:)
Look forward to sharing many more creations with you:)~X~

Cleo said...

Hey Jayne
you are welcome to my house anytime!! - you dealt with the madness really well!! :) what time did you get home? lucky keira took that cake!! :)

Kerry said...

Sounds like you had a chaotic but worthwhile day.

You just reminded me that I have a new Fiskars threading water punch to play with and I had forgotten all about it.

Linda Vincent said...

Love your blog Jayne; congratulations on being a 'Fiskars Ambassador'!! I can't stop saying 'conkers bonkers' now...its all your fault...
Linda xx

Ana Baird said...

Hi Jay! Thank you for your kind comments on my projects and for visiting my blog! You have some great creations here and your jewelry is gorgeous!