Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting my old tools out and dusting them off !!!!


I have been rooting round in my old paper crafting tools and came across my circle cutter ! I dusted it off and made one of the flowers i've learnt to make from my crafting (& cake eating ) buddy CLEO though mine doesnt seem to be as neat as hers !
OH and check out my Fiskars cutting mat its A3 size !!!!!!!!

If you fancy learning how to do this go over to Fiskarettes there i will show you how to make these with step by step instructions, These flowers are amazing when made up and you can use much prettier papers than i used for stunning looking flowers , i chose single sided Basic grey 'dasher' paper 'tree skirt' so you could see the contrast better for instructions . The flower edges can be inked too for great results.


10 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

I think your flower is lovely - will pop over and check out the tutorial!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. You are a very talented lady yourself. Beautiful projects and the jewelry is awesome.

Pearl said...

o my ! these flowers are fab indeed !

No cyber crop is too far away , Jay !

In fact it's already started now & if you hop over there you can join in the fun ! at scrappingoutback.com.au ! lol

Inspiration Alley said...

Definitely going to have a go at this. Thanks for the instructions.

FireSong Creations said...

The flower is lovely - very clever!

Cleo said...

cake eating buddy ehhh???? :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I dread to think how many old tools I have stashed away...

Jo Power said...

That flower is fab I am going to check out how you made it using your link Excellent.

Andrea, said...

Your flower looks fab, great idea

Catherine said...

What a fab flower, I too am off to check out you flower