Sunday, October 26, 2008

The 24 Hr charity crop

Well I've survived the charity crop i didn't quite make 24hrs but did get home approx 2am !!!!
I taught a class , took part in two other classes and we had a raffle , some other kits and not to mention painting 1000s (OK 24 but it felt like 1000s ) of match boxes . Ellie bought her Modscraps shop too there were too many goodies for sale :o
I've posted the L/Os I've done in the classes below . Just wanted to update that there was a fun time had by all :D


Here are some of the class l/Os I've made fabby aren't they ? great teachers x

First one is Debbie's class & 2ND one is Giselle's class . If you want to check the class i taught you will have to take a look over at Fiskarettes tomorrow xx




6 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous LO's. Well done lasting til 2am, you must have been scrapped out!

Anonymous said...

I loved the LO you did for Giselle's class. It was a fun 24 hr crop.

voodoo vixen said...

I think lasting till 2 a.m. is an amazing achievement!! Love the LO's they are super, bet you had great laughs too!

Amanda said...

Lovely los and well done lasting til 2am :)

Unknown said...

Both Los are fab ... but I especially love the top one ... great work!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely :)~X~