Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ON SAT 25th Oct ....

I'm going to a 24hr charity crop in aid of St Peter's Hospice Bristol. ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPICE . I have been to one this year already and we all raised well over £1000 for Mc Millan trust and cancer research.
Fiskars have donated some prizes for the raffle and so have lots of other companies . MODSCRAPS are donating lots of scrapping goodies so we can teach classes through the day (its too dangerous to teach classes through the night lol !) :D
I'm really looking forwards to this but I'm not too sure I'll be staying for 24hrs managed 10 ish before so hopefully beat that.

Unfortunately its all booked up but I'm sure they will hold another one in 2009 x I'll let you know how we got on xxx

7 comments:

Alix said...

24 hours!!! hope you've got plenty of cups of tea!!! lol

and chocolate...it is in a good cause afterall :)

Nat said...

Hello my lovely :) Thanks for your kind comments about my cards, and the nudge towards the Fiskarettes site. Congrats on the job! I've registered and had a peek, it all looks very interesting (although I'm not sure how you join in and post, can you PM me maybe?! You know how thick I am lol!!!).
Can't wait to see your russian card either! xxx

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds like a challenge in itself! hope it goes well!! :)

Claire said...

24hour crop sounds great & exhausting.

* Sarah * said...

Good luck, sounds fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Scrapping X

mandijane said...

Hope you had a great time and stayed awake :)