Tuesday, April 1, 2008

her royal SWEETNESS ruler of our little kingdom.


I started this at my lovely local modscraps crop . I bought nearly everything at the shop too apart from sugared cardstock but actually think that was bought at Modscraps shop as well some time ago !!!
I cut the sweets & the title out of my cricut and the sugared cardstock.The bling was given to me at the crop.
I had a fabby day and always have fun especially when i sit by Cleo she gets my sence of (or lack of) humour which is rare,She has a talent especially for texture & touchy feely L/Os.

I Also talked to a few other lovely ladies too a little more than usual Liz who is lovely & a friend of my friend Lynne (beadmad) , Hils who has the best DH in the world me thinks and the kind lady i must thank for my bling on the crown on this L/O it all seemed to come together with a bit of bling !!!! and though i didnt talk to Giselle apart from a hello i kept walking past her work admiring it... she has an eye for colours & the not cluttered look that mine seem to be , i dont seem to get the less is more on my L/Os but her work is stunning.x

sorry i couldnt find any more links to other peoples blogs i mentioned !!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAUUWW, this is a BEAUTIFUL layout! The picture is too! And the crown is adorable!!

xxxMarieke

Debbie said...

And doesn't she just look like a princess - she is gorgeous. ;) :)

Debbie x

Dawn said...

Love the scrummy colours - very sugary and pinky!!!
The layout is lovely - love the buttons and the wee crown.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Beautiful Layout and georgeous photo you must be proud of both the layout and your Princess

Debbie said...

Hi Jay - pop over to my blog I have something for you. ;) :)

Debbie x

Fe-Fe said...

Love this layout, its just adorable.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Brilliant layout!!! Love it! :D

smellihelli said...

she is just the cutest - love the lil crown!

~Emma~ said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours and your daughter is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

This is just lovely - a real cutie - love the crown - and the colours