Thursday, April 3, 2008

UKS CYBERCROP


ive joined the UKS cybercrop and thought i would join inone of the pre crop challenges . This is my attempt of a Oscar !!!!

Ok its not a piece of art but hey its supposed to be fun . It took me two mins and it shows but it does stand up and does match my craft room lol !!!

it does have two eyes just one is yellow and one pink its got some queen & co felt ribbon and a big flower hat. Its silver to represent i never come first in anything !!!! Winning whats that lol !!!!!

3 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Very funky Jayne!!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love its wacky hairdoo. Love the colours. Just nipped on to tell you there is a challenge on my blog tommorow . For extra tickets in the competition draw

Unknown said...

Love it! Never been here before. How have I missed it?????