Sunday, February 1, 2009

PARIS HILTON at CHA !!!!

I have been scrapbooking for a few years years now and always been into crafts, often people that don't know me really well don't know I scrapbook. I keep it to myself as the reactions I get if I do tell them are "that's nice"

Scrapbooking is often described as kids stuff or boring etc.., but this hobby is about to get a major shakeup.
Over the weekend, Paris Hilton's line of craft products called the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection (http://www.pariscreativity.com/) was on display at the Craft and Hobby Association in Anaheim, Calf. Yes, you heard right! Paris allegedly keeps a scrapbook .. one can only imagine what's inside it.

The Paris Hilton Creativity Collection is made up of scrapbooking and embellishment kits aimed at teens and it's expected to appear in stores within 6-8 months in USA. While Paris hardly seems like a crafter -she's been working with Wooky Entertainment, a Montreal-based company, and she personally approves the style and look of the products. Think lots of pink & bling.Lets hope we see this in the UK !
So now I might not get the reactions I do get when I say I'm a scrapbooker , Lets see ! :D

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, whatever you think of her product, a big celeb name on board can only be good for 'scrapbooking' in general. I mean, you try to explain your obsession in less than 10..minutes!!

Nat said...

lol!! Paris Hilton at CHA!!! Something I never thought I'd see I must admit :D

Thanks for the tag too :) xxx