Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Fiskarettes Challenge

Today I have made this L/O for Fiskarettes Challenge later today. It's my daughter Keira (again) . I wanted to document that she learnt about Chinese New Year at Nursery as she really loved this subject. I didn't have any Oriental papers so used mostly Christmas papers but I think they did the trick and it was a good way of using my old stash ! Might add some gold embossing to this L/O when I find my embossing pen ! :D

Don't forget the Fiskarettes Competition has a few more days to run (5th FEB) closing date.

4 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

Cute picture, great layout the colours blend so well with the picture. Jay xx

Nilla said...

Like this LO, Nice!

Kit said...

love this LO. I love to teach about chinese new year it is a fun topic!

Sarah Louise said...

Left you a fun little award Jayne, just paying it forward, lol