Friday, October 3, 2008

My Exciting NEWS !!!! :D


I have a new P/T job sharing a position with a lovely lady that i knew on the net already but never knew in the flesh. We are working for FISKARS as FISKERETTE AMBASSADORS (sounds posh) !!!! We had to go to a two day training event in Nottingham this week and though the trip was very long and hectic it was really informative, i learnt alot about the products Fiskars make and sell not just crafts !!! And there is a lot of history attached to the company too.We had a sneeky peek of products being released later and played with some of the products that are out now.
IF you go and visit Fiskarette blog why dont you sign up as a fiskerette ...You'll get a fiskerettes freebie , and you will see Caroline and myself at work as from Monday...YOU will be able to contribute to lots of projects, articles, competitions (The prizes are FABBY as we have a lovely prize budget :D ) and theres going to be lots more . Caroline and myself might be starting on Monday but the blog is up and running already we both hope to be able to expand the site and we will listen to your output too we want to hear what you would like from a blog, we want to create a lovely community and want everyone to be part of the blog and to get them to show their work off & hopefully be inspired too - so DONT just sit there go and check it out yourself !!!
I'm also planning for being at The craft show at the NEC , Anyone going ???? It will be my first large show so am very excited.

13 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

You go girl, crafting as a job, sounds brilliant to me lol, I shall join the Fiskerettes sight to. Well done you. Jay xx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh wow congrats to you!!! sounds like fun xx

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations!!

voodoo vixen said...

Congratualtions!! I will pop over on Monday and see what you are up to!!

Unknown said...

Congrats - will try and visit Mon as well. Donna x

Chriss Rollins said...

congratulations Jayne on your new job.
You have some lovely 'stuff' on your blog.
will pop over on Monday to see what you are up to.
chriss x a Fiskarette :))

Chriss Rollins said...

ps Jay can you give me a linj to caroline...would like to go over and welcome her.
chriss x
my email is
chrissylamata@live.co.uk

Denise said...

Glad to hear good things are happening on the site!
Thank you so much stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Cazzy said...

How fantastic Jayne. Will expect great things!

mandijane said...

That's brill.....:)

Debbie said...

OMG Jay I am sooo pleased for you. :) What a job - you will never be bored there, lol. Congratulations. :)

xxDebbiexx

Chris said...

Well done on your new position as one of the Fiskars Ambassadors :)
I'm sure you will have a great time and I will be popping by to join in with the fun. Good luck and enjoy :)
Chris x

Anonymous said...

`Well Done` on your position at Fiskaars..Yaah It will be great `Have fun`:)~X~