Sunday, June 29, 2008

WEVE BEEN TO ALTON TOWERS !!!!

No scrapbooking but we have been camping at Alton and spent the day at Alton Towers Theme park . Heres some pics of my youngest . No pics apart from one on Oblivion of my elder Daughter as she went off with my Sister in law and went on all big rides so didnt see them much as they were in queues all day.

I loved the pirate themed things there were some great boats that went round each other and you had to squirt the other boats with water cannons.

5 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a fab day! Now you've got to scrap those pictures!!

Cass said...

Great photos.Sounds like you had a fabby day.

Cass xxx

elliemook said...

Fab photos, looks like you all had a great time. I really must go as I've not been in a couple of years (used to go 2/3 times a year at least!) x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oblivion is the best ride EVER!!! i loved it. those photos are fab :D xx

Nat said...

I've been trying to post for days to congratulte you on the DT, but blogger's been a lil bugger! So congratulations! Looks like you had a great time at Alton Towers too :D xxx