Monday, June 30, 2008

40 DAYS of prizes & fun

40days? Fabby Prize?? I shall explain:It is 40 days until my DT Guv's 40th birthday & what better way to celebrate (& drag out the festivities) than with all her online friends. Yup! 40 days of freebies & a whole host of blogs to visit.
This is international folks ... the UK, USA, Australia, Tasmania & there's no telling who else might join in along the way!
Every day there will be a new challenge, competition or good old fashioned RAK with a great prize. Every day, there will be a post here on my GUVS blog, with a link to that day's venue - so make sure you go back every day to see what is on offer.....Today's Offering?They say that life begins at 40. So today, post a comment with your idea for what she should do HERE to make sure her 40s are fabulous. And just to make sure no-one misses out with the whole time zones thingy ... you have until midnight (BST) Thursday July 3rd to join in!! I'll draw a winner using the random number generator & announce it on Friday July 4th. AND for every 40 comments ... she'll add another prize!!!Prize? Oh yeah! The prize huh? I'm still lovin chipboard right now - so each winner will receive 40 chipboard die cuts - ready to ink,
Heres more links ......
.Alix Cox
Beverley Todd
Brigitte Grant
Colette Bate
Croppinsville USA
Crop 'Til You Drop DT
Crop 'Til You Drop SHOP
Elliemook
Pam Sandy
Shirley Pando
Sisterhood Of Scrap

1 comments:

elliemook said...

Have a look at my blog I have something for you x

http://wellthisisme-elliemook.blogspot.com/2008/07/award-for-me-really.html