Monday, June 2, 2008

My MODSCRAPS CLASS WENT WELL :D xx

Firstly thankyou all the people who commented and wished me well for teaching a class.I also want to thank Ellie the owner of Modscraps and organiser of the crop.
I had a great day out at my local MODSCRAPS crop . The class went really well and i think most people enjoyed it. We used bubble wrap and paint so that was quite fun , something many people wouldnt of done before. I'm no expert in teaching and get quite nervous but its fun aswell,But best of all i love seeing everyone elses work and the tweaks they make to make their L/Os their own.

I had a good old giggle with Cleo as usual , didnt do any other scrapbooking apart from cut up bits (you'll see at a later date when finished.) ate a few biscuits and had a fab natter we lots of the girls.

Heres my L/O I taught for the class , the 2nd pic shows you the pull out photo x

11 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Glad the class went well for you, the LO looks lovely and I like the idea of painting with bubble wrap.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours. I love those embellishments.

Tinkerbelle said...

Look like you have been busy xx the layout looks great... and bubble wrap and paint sounds like fun.... can't wait to see what you make xxx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

This is beautiful! Glad to hear the class went well. Well done!

Kerry said...

WOW that is gorgeous.

Cass said...

Gorgeous LO and well done with the class.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely Lo. Well done on the class.

x Rachel x said...

well done on the class, sounds like it went well, pity i'm too far away to come! Lovely LO,

mps said...

Thank you sooooo much for a lovely class on Saturday I have now made a 8 x 8 version fab as always xx

voodoo vixen said...

Beautiful page and I love the pull out with the photo of her sleeping! :)

Inspiration Alley said...

Stunning layout. Glad the class went well.