Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Plasters off & all back to normal xx

Today we went to the hospital to have keiras plaster taken off. All was ok but she is holding her arm being careful of it (not like when she was in plaster and waving it all about) Its had the all clear and it wasnt as bad as we thought it would be , she hates noises !!!



Ive also decorated this lovely little mini book i got from Carolinez crafts it didnt take long but loved the book , SSSSHHHHHHH its going to be for my husband as its our 6th wedding anniversary soon

8 comments:

x Rachel x said...

glad everythings ok now with DD,
i'm sure your DH will love his book, & congrats for your anniversary x

Unknown said...

Great news Jay and a fab book to boot X

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Glad to hear the plaster is off! Love the look of the mini book. Don't worry I won't tell anyone!!

Cass said...

This is lovely.So cute.Love the black and white.Glad your daughters all better now.

Cass xxx

Charlol said...

What a great idea. I will have to see if I can make something similiar for hubby for August, I will have to visit Carolinez crafts.
By the way I sent you an award via my blog.

Jazzy1972 said...

What a gorgeous little book. I love things in B&W xxx

Kristine said...

Wow this book is just adorable!

Unknown said...

I'm sure he will love the book. Good news about the plaster too. Deb x