Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SASSAFRAS LASS GALORE

I've been on a bit of a roll at the moment & The L/Os are coming thick & fast , Some are DT projects so cant be published yet some are for me like the one below.

I love the new Sassafras Lass ranges (you might of guessed by my Banner) They are very out doorsey with out being out doorsey if you know what i mean !!! And others are pink & girlie which is me too seeing i have three girls.
Papers used..
My Dearest-Fawned of you.
My Dearest-Monogram stickers.
Pocketfull of rosies-Lil Brudders.
Oliver & Friends - stamps
Alphabet Adorn it stickers ,natural. - yellow Bazzill cardstock.also used brown Ink & buttons
The title and the bambi have been raised on little foam pads to give it more depth but this isnt shown too good in the photo.


7 comments:

x Rachel x said...

Gorgeous LO, those Papers are divine!! x

Inspiration Alley said...

I would never have bought those papers until I saw your layout, but now I want them. Great layout.

Shirley said...

Stunning LO love those papers :)

Mrsjobee said...

Love the Sassafras ass papers - so want the Oliver stamps too.

Denise said...

Gorgeous layout - I love your creations.

Cass said...

This is gorgeous.Lovely fresh colours.

Cass xx

Unknown said...

Great LO Jayne!