Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One & only UKS Cybercrop class

Heres a L/O i did for the cybercrop. But we had the teacher My friend CLEO actually there doing it with us !!!! It was done at MODSCRAPS crop . Ive jiggled the bits around about 100 times and actually stuck it down like this so i cant move it as it isnt Repo Herma !!!! I had a disaster with my ink too as i dropped my new juicy bright red ink onto the top of my L/O and had to cover up the mark on the big doors hense the really heavy inked look !!!!

Thanxs Cleo for a fab class & for all of you that havent done the class go onto UKS and download it for a later date x Oh i had to mention Cleos version as it made me laugh so much ...she had bad hair !!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO!

Inspiration Alley said...

WOW! I love it, absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

This is a very very BEAUTIFUL layout! the details are GREAT!!!

xxxMarieke

kelly said...

love the page hun colours are fab
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO - the colours are great

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Brilliant page, looks so much alive up close! :D Love your title!!! :D :D

Have to say that I had a great day meeting you! ;)

x Rachel x said...

gorgeous LO, really lovely :)