Saturday, February 23, 2008

TEACHING A CLASS

Hiya everyone just got back from teaching my first ever class at MODSCRAPS CROP . You would never beleave how nervous i was !!! I think it all went ok and i quite enjoyed myself towards the end . It was great to see everyones work coming together and everyone was really supportive seeing it was my first class. I would love to teach a class again sometime but i think next month i'll leacve it to the experts lol !!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed theirselves you were all fabby and especially my teachers pet LOL !!!
Had a great day as per usual & sat by my two fave scrapping buddies Cleo & Debbie they are funny, We are so lucky to have a crop with so many nice people , i love my (our) downend modscraps crop . THANKS ELLIE . xxx

This is the L/O that i did for the class.

8 comments:

Cleo said...

Absolutely loved your class:) cant wait for the next one and thanks for the braclet I love it:)!!

Katy said...

wow lovely lo you have done, and your so right about cleo's kit its fantastic im making mine at the moment and loving it.

Fab blog a must read for me.

Katy xx

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! And congrats on giving your first class ever!

xxxMarieke

mps said...

Thank you for a fab class, can't wait for your next onexx :)

willowthewysp said...

Well done you!!
Beautiful layout:)

Fe-Fe said...

Well done Jayne! I'm glad the class went so well for you. Love the layout you did. So cute!

Nat said...

I'm so glad it went so well for you Jayne! Well done chick! xxx

Debbie said...

Well done Jay - how brave were you. That another achievement under your belt. :) :)

Debbie x