Thursday, February 14, 2008

THE NEW KIT I BOUGHT !!!!!


















ive just bought a kit from Cleos undomesticated scrapping bliss blog and its fabby !!!!!


I saw the little book she made in the flesh today and its really touchy feelie !!!


Heres her book ready made (the link to get the book is in my links at the top under Cleos blog)

I just loved my book kit so much & it was a bargain for what you received in the kit ...i just had to tell all you. Cant wait to get started on mine xxxx

11 comments:

Nicks said...

found your blog through a link from another blog... and i'm loving it, just love this 'new kit'

Ruth said...

stunning beautiful and wow wee

willowthewysp said...

Loving the little book....gonna have to get one myself now though!!!

scrappermimi said...

Oh, I am so loving this! Thanks for sharing!

Tassy said...

This is fab! never heard of this kit so must go have a look! thanks for sharing:)

vixen said...

wow can see why you bought the kit love the fantastic book, wish i had spare cash lol. love your work.

from boland:)

mandijane said...

Followed a link from UKS and wow that's a fabby kit....I'll be popping in more often if youhave finds like this!

Fe-Fe said...

What a great little kit Jayne. Absolutely adorable!

Debbie said...

How great looking is that book - it definitly looks touchy feely. :) :)

Debbie x

smellihelli said...

id just like to say WOW!

Susie Little said...

Love this Card......amazing!