Monday, February 4, 2008

IVE BEEN EMBOSSING MY GRUNGE BOARD !!!!

Have you tried grungeboard yet ???? I am really loving it at the moment , now i opened my new pack !!!!
i think it stinks (my strange friend CLEO likes the smell) But apart from the smell (suede) it is fabby stuff. It looks a bit like undressed chipboard in the packet but OH NO ITS NOT !!!! It is so different, Ive been running it through my die cutting machine in an embossing folder. Its really good and you can pick up the embossed shapes with some ink to make it stand out even more !!!!
Ive heard you can spray it lightly with a little water to emboss tho havent tried that yet. Its really flexable and would be great stuck on uneven or round projects like altered art ,tins etc...
LOVING GRUNGEBOARD & GONNA EXPERIMENT MORE (will get pics on here soon )xxx

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

I have just ordered some grungeboard...it should be with me tommorrow! Have put off buying it, but could resist no more...need to see what it is all about!

airaza said...

i love grungeboard too !!! like your blog its cool !

Cleo said...

so I am your strange friend now am I ?????