Sunday, February 3, 2008

I WENT OUT LAST NIGHT !!!! shocking

I actually went out last night! , a thing we dont do that often since Keira was born due to a lack of babysitters and our parents having a better social life than us !!!!!
We went to CHIQUITOS (might be spelt wrong) my fave restaurant at the mo,its mexican .
We then went off to the cinema. We (oh thats my hubby & I ) watched I AM LEGEND, The write ups in the newspapers werent that great so we were a bit wary. BUT I LOVED THE FILM !!!!! it was scary in places and also brought a tear to my eye lol !!!! it was a 15 film which made me think i was just a bit of a woose being scared. I jumped out my seat a few times and wish i took a pillow to hide behind !!!! Wont tell you what happened ....sad.
DONT FORGET TO POST COMMENTS ON MY BLOG FOR CHANCES OF WINNING A LITTLE BIT OF BLOG CANDY XXX

2 comments:

Susie Little said...

Sound like a great night me and my O/H love Mexican too!!
We have a great selection in Norwich!
Brill film too!

Dee said...

Good to see you got out and had a lovely time.

My sister and I go out for a 'Girly Day' on a Wednesday. We go to the shops and then for a Pizza at the Pizza Hut before taking in a film. We're limited to what we watch as Ann doesn't like anything scarey and I don't like anything with blood.... leaves us with weepies and comedies. Seeing as Ann cries at the start of Babe and Lion King, you can see just what I'm up against!

Don't put my name down for the blog candy.... just visiting to look at and support your site.