Thursday, January 3, 2008

A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR XXXX


First time ive had chance to Blog this year. Hope you all had a wonderful time over the xmas & new year period , i really enjoyed myself. It was the first time ive ever Cooked Christmas dinner & though it was panic stations in the morning turkey hadn't defrosted so had to put it in water & 1/2 hour before food was due to be done thought turkey wasnt going to be cooked BUT... It was perfect. I even had my brother saying it was the best turkey he's ever had , i must admit it was lovely and moist.Think it was because i put butter inside the skin & bacon on top also didnt cook the hell out of it Lol !!!

I loved doing my table too heres a pic of one of the tables i had to cook for 10 so put two tables together.......<<<<<

I HAVE TONS OF SCRAPBOOKING THINGS ON THE GO FOR THE NEW YEAR. KEEP A LOOK OUT ON SPOONFULL OF SPRINKLES WEBSITE ON THE 5TH AS I HAVE DONE 3 (YES 3 ) lAYOUTS WITH A REALLY FAB KIT CAROLINE THE OWNER HAS FOR SALE. ITS MONOCHROME AND I LOVED USING IT.THERES LOADS OF OTHER STUFF FROM MYSELF & THE REST OF THE DESIGN TEAM TOO , YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPTION OF BUYING KITS USED BY THE DESIGN TEAM .

ALSO PAPERCRAFT JUNKIES FORUM HAS LOADS OF FAB WEEKLY CHALLENGES COMING UP IN THE NEW YEAR , THE CHALLENGES ARE EVERY SUNDAY EVENING & YOU GET A PROMPT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE ASLONG AS IT COMPLIES TO YOUR ADAPTION TO THE PROMPT. ALSO WINNER GETS 20% OFF CRAFTYCARROTS STORE.

LINKS ARE TO THE RIGHT OF MY BLOG AND ALSO DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS BLOGS XXXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! I wish you and your family a very happy new year!!

xxxMarieke

Fe-Fe said...

Love your table settings Jayne. You're so posh! Glad you had a lovely Christmas. Can't wait for the new PCJ challenges to start up again. I've missed them over the holidays.

Hugs
Fe x

Mj said...

The table looks lovely Jay. Will have to go and have a look at the sprinkles site and see what you are up to.

Hugs

Mj xx