Monday, December 3, 2007

GETTING TO KNOW FACEBOOK

i have just got myself on Facebook and am wandering round it sending random stuff here there and everywhere !!!! I have already been contacted by an old boyfriend ! A old school friend & just now a typical lad that used to go to my school who still hasnt grown up !!!! LOL
there are a few scrapbookers on there too . Ive found a few ex co workers and old friends that lived in my street. also some of my family are there so i can keep a tag on what theyve been up to LOL !!!!
Right off to shuffle around furniture so i can fit the tree in my house !!!!! might end up celotaping it to the ceiling if it wont fit !!!

2 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

Hi ... I too have a facebook. still finding my way round. What is the name of your face book .. so I can have a looksee and add you to my Crafty friends Circle.

Mj said...

Facebook is fun, rather addictive though.

Have a lovely New Year and may 2008 bring you health and happiness.

Mj xx