Wednesday, October 10, 2007

IVE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN !!!!

Thanxs i think Cleo for tagging me :( serves me right calling you Chloe all the time.

Not sure i like all this tagging thingy and if you dont want to join in i totally understand , My blog will be filled up with tagging and nothing else at this rate !!!!!!!

The rules are as followed...
The rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

My 7 weird facts
1. I had my first daughter at 18 (shes 18 in Feb 08)
2.I would rather have a glass of diet coke than a drink of alcohol.
3.I hate hairdressers as much as i hate dentists. LOTS
4.Ive been going to WW to loose weight lost 19lb but 2 more stones to go !!!
5. I'm addicted to chocolate.
6. I am petrified of spiders.
7. I've never even tried a cigarette EVER !!
I am going to tag......
Natbag
Nattie
melissa
Tassy
rattytatty
DurcanDesigns
DebbieN

4 comments:

Cleo said...

Dont worry about calling me chloe- I am used to it hon See ya at the crop

Nat said...

hiya hun!!
Ta for all the tags, I've done those two in the past but don't worry about tagging me again in the future, I don't mind doing them (yep i lead a sad life!). Sorry I've only now got back to you but yep it's been all work and a tad bit of uni-related play here lol! Getting into the swing of balancing my new life now though so hopefully will get back into being online again soon!! xxxx

Tassy said...

hi there,
Sorry for taking long to get back to you, as a matter of fact , I love tagging!It gets me to talk about myself a bit and when I was a teenager I would do all the 'Tests' games in magazines, so dont worry about tagging me again. I had a terrible flu and have been busy recovering! Okay will do the tag now:)

Fe-Fe said...

I'm so pleased that you hate the hair dressers Jayne. I thought I was the only woman on the planet to hate the whole salon experience. It's so good to know I'm not alone on this one!! :-)