Monday, October 15, 2007

I'M offering a ittle prize

I'm fed up of seeing just cards being made on PaperCraft Junkies Challenges !!!!!! Theres a challenge every week where you can already win 15% off Craftycarrot store and there arent many Scrapbook pages being entered.
I'M NOT saying the cards are horrible in fact some of them are amazing BUT i am a scrapbooker & want to see more scrapbooking !!!!
So if you havent already signed up why not pop over to PCJ register if not already done so , Enter one of the challenges this month with a Scrapbooking page & i will choose one i like and send a small pressie out to one i personally like best.
(sorry NO PCJ DT members can win LOL !!! )
MAKE ME HAPPY & JOIN IN xxxx Try and pick my fave first week of NOV xxx Good Luck. :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Jay - love your blog. I do your challenges over on PCJ, promise will try for more LO. :)
I have just given you the smile award - pop over to my blog for more info. :) :)

Debbie x

Fiona said...

This is funny you wanting scrapbook layouts and mine just won this week's challenge! LOL! Must go and hunt out your challenge- I agree with you though - there aren't enough layouts around.