Monday, March 29, 2010

NEC Work & play !



I have been to the NEC twice this weekend. Once with http://www.fiskarettes.co.uk/ and the other time with friends.

I taught a class at a workshop with Fiskarettes on the Saturday . It was great to meet Fiskarettes and I think a fun time was had by all ! The Fiskarettes all made a card, Used Fiskars tools including the Shapecutter, Border punch & Squeeze punches.

We had a little chat about likes and dislikes of the Blog & the best thing was we could all sit & rest for a while whilst getting away from the busy stalls for a quick break.

Here are some of the photos taken at the class.....





After I went back with friends on the Sunday. These are photos of my day and some of the things I've bought !


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognise some of the people in your photos! Looks like they & you had a great time!

Angela said...

looks like you had fun!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the stormtroopers! Were they lost?!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, I hadn't noticed boringhousewifexx.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Carry on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

well, it suppose to be in 3D, can I download and watch? will it show normally?