Thursday, January 14, 2010

Altered plaque



I have made a little plaque for the home , the alphas don't show up that great on the photo. I love these papers and thought I'ld make something I could show them off on seeing L/O's just go in an album. The colours aren't bright on my screen my wall is supposed to be yellow !

The Border punch is fabby it's Fiskars 2010 New Border punches and I love them all. Check http://www.fiskarettes.co.uk/ for instructions how to make this x
Or http://www.fiskarscraft.co.uk/ to see the border punches xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Reminds me of those cute American Folk Art home accents that are usually way too expensive to buy!

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Chooks said...

What a pretty little plaque Jayne xx