Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've been Tagged

Jacob inhaled, slow and deep.

I have just been tagged by Laura G ...I usually don't like tags and ignore them but thought i'd do this seeing I have read two books this year (having kids has just made me forget about books)

this is what you have to do...

You have to:

1. Collect the book that is most handy.

2. Turn to page 161.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Cite the sentence on your blog.

5. Pass the tag on the five blogging friends.

Heres my Tags...








6 comments:

Carmen said...

Thanks Jayne :) We are on similar books. I've followed on and done my tagging ;)

rainbow_poppy said...

Love your new look blog, and the cards are fab

rainbow_poppy said...

Bitter cold.

Hardly worth waiting for lol

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how I wish I was Stephenie Meyer!! everyone's reading her books - actually, I'm not, but you know. Love the cards. And it's not all the paper, someone has to choose to put the papers together, huh!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the books. I have a stack I just never get round to reading. Maybe if I stopped switching on the computer!

Unknown said...

I have read all of them ... fab fab books ... Thanks for the tag ... erm ... I think *LOL*