Saturday, July 25, 2009

My tiny little craft shop


My mum owns a garden centre in Bristol called Oakley Green Nurseries & lots of her customers asked her if she was going to do a craft department ! My mum asked me if I could help set it up as she knew nothing about crafts so I set her up a little corner display at the front of the shop ! it was going quite well & I have now taken it over. The first thing we had to do was corner off a piece of the garden centre for crafts. I also got 5 of my friends to decorate letters for the sign. Theres a lady that sews in the next little department next to mine , shes been fabby getting me to get my sewing machine out again !

Here's some photos of my little little craft shop :D


10 comments:

Carmen said...

It looks fab! I'm so jealous of anyone that gets to work in crafts so I am HUGELY jealous of your 'tiny little' craft shop ;) I wish I lived nearer so I could come visit it :)

rainbow_poppy said...

It looks lovely Jayne, must pop along to see it in the flesh!

Sarah Louise said...

Oh Jane, it looks wonderful. Big trees grow from little seeds dont forget. Onwards and upwards

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done, and good luck!

Lindy-Loo crafts said...

It looks gorgeous Jayne. The letters look brilliant all together.

Luna Art said...

This looks great! I love the letters along the top...my dream job would be to work in a craft shop!

Claire said...

Oh how wonderful... I am green with envy.
xxx

Darcy Marshall said...

oo I am jealous, I would love a little shop, mind I would want all my friends to come hang out and drink tea in there with me all day haha

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Lucky you. Hope it's a huge success.

Anonymous said...

That looks fab Jayne. Will definitely be along.