Sunday, June 14, 2009

My little Scrapbooker




Yesterday I went to my friend Cleo's Bellaboo crop with my daughter Keira who has just turned 4 ! ...OOOh a kid at the crop you might think !!! Yes i know it isn't ideal but I knew it was going to be a quiet crop as lots of people couldn't make it & I wanted to at least pop in , visit the shop ...if DD did play up i'ld leave !


I think everyone actually enjoyed having her there (long as i don't make a habit of it) and she actually did more Scrapbooking than me a couple of L/Os,The L/O above is hers and she did it all though I helped her with the paper trimmer. The bling and embellishment was given to her by friends and Keira choose the papers and the photo !!! She also started instructing me what she wanted with another project (I had to make a tv for her) She had a lovely day and we stayed all day !!! I was so proud of her too x Thanks to all the girls at the crop for making her feel welcome & a big thankyou to Cleo for letting us go !

6 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Arh, she did you proud Jayne.

Lindy-Loo crafts said...

Gorgeous LO, it looks like you have a great little scrapbooker.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely LO, such a cute piccy. Kim

Debbie said...

Aww Jayne what a fabulous L/O your little one did brilliantly. :)

Hope you are well. :)

xxDebbiexx

ally fiddy said...

Thats so cute, what a fab LO.

Claire said...

Ooooh thats beautiful