Monday, November 17, 2008

Fiskarettes blog competition

Over at Fiskarettes there is a new competition to win £50 worth of FISKARS tools . The theme is 'SPARKLE' and you have to make a handmade craft with the theme 'SPARKLE' or it should have some 'SPARKLE' with in it. More details HERE .
If you havent got time to enter still join as in two weeks you can vote for your favourite x And the items can be seen as they get entered into the competition too x
I hope you can join in with the fun . And Good luck x
x jayne x


Oh and here is my piece of work for the weekly challenge too (the theme is crafting in Non traditional Christmas colours) , No Goodies to be won for challenges but a great way to get ideas and Inspiration and make yourself craft x

6 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

I was looking at ideas for Christmas cards yesterday and din't really find anything that inspired me, but I really like what you've created here. If it's ok with you, I might adapt it a little for my own cards.

Nat said...

Gorgeous card Jayne! Love the button idea! xxx

Jo Power said...

I love your card and thanks for the kind words. Things are calmer and luckily he realises just what a twat he was. Hope your youngest is ok I'm 34 and scared of sparklers my kids have never had one.

Vee said...

Tht button tree is beautiful! Love it!

Hazel (Didos) said...

wow that is fab and so different. Super Card, Have tagged you on my blog so hop over to see it, I am away to look at the fiskarettes blog Hazelxox

Sarah said...

Lovely card Jayne! Great to see the different colours for Christmas. I like the shape of the base of the tree too - just lovely!