Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Cards

Halloween is like Marmite you either love it or hate it !!!! Ive had a big problem in the past as an adult with the knocking on doors thing ! But recently i thought i used to love it as a kid so why should i stop my kids doing it ??? I wont let them go out on their own ,and will only go to people in my street i know ! My fave thing is the dressing up , I just love sorting kids costumes out , its a good reason to get my camera out again too :D

Here are some cards ive made for halloween , if you want to know what i used to make them do go over to fiskarettes to see what i used :D Sorry i keep sending you off there its just my 2nd home now :D


10 comments:

Jaqi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, these are great cards , I adore Halloween. Hope you enjoy getting dressed up this year, Jaqi

ellen s. said...

ooooh! cute cards!

ellen {howdee @ HSS}

Pearl said...

o how fun these are !

we don't "get"or do Halloween here in Spore ! lol !

Maybe you can check out the 1st card challenge over at cardalicious.blogspot.com for their Halloween thing ?

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love the pumpkin

Ann said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love 'em all!

Danielle Flanders said...

very cute cards, my favorite is the spider! =)
danielle f.

Unknown said...

FAbulous Halloween cards!!!
I like them ALL, but that spider is too cute!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Cardalicious!!!

**Jackie

Unknown said...

Love the cards!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are `bootiful`...TFS:~x~

cornellgj said...

fabulous work! love that spider! :)

Jill