Tuesday, September 16, 2008

JUST NEEDED TO PRAISE A UKS SPONSER

Yesterday i posted on UKS i needed blooms and ribbons for my circle journal I'm going to do . I then ordered some flowers off Sarah's cards but they never had any ribbons suitable (they did have every other colour imaginable though) & i did enquire if they could get any in.
well today i had a parcel and i must say my flowers were a bargain and just the right colours i needed BUT ...... in the package were a little bundle of matching ribbons and they were perfect !
I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou To the lovely owner and i will deffo shop again as she was so helpful , it made my day.
Cant show you pics of my goodies yet but will add a pic when ive made my CJ book just waiting on card from another sponser.

5 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I must agrre Sarah is a really helpful lady- I just love her stash. I get her mpnthly kit- just love it.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh Sarah's Cards is totally FAB!!! Glad you got what you were looking for. Loving your blog.

Unknown said...

I love Sarah too - I needed blooms for a mini book I am doing about a jungle garden In bangkok, and they are just perfect - and arrived in no time at all!!

Elizabeth said...

I have never shopped there - but I will go and look now! There is nothing better than customer services like that!

Unknown said...

Isn't it great when a supplier goes out of their way to help?