Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Conker Bonkers !!!

Heres a L/O about some of the activities on the weekend , My Eldest daughter came down again from Kidderminster and we went Geocaching . Whilst my husband checked out the Geocaching co-ordinates , Two of my 3 daughters and myself waited under a conker tree. They had great fun trying to throw sticks up and hit the conkers , we collected about 10 .
Here i used my old october afternoon papers i got from a kit in June from USA and my Cricut to cut the title, My friskars border punch & hand cut leaves around the matted photo and my hand cut Conkers. Might put a little owl on my L/O too at a later date !

8 comments:

Zu said...

I like your layout! I have wanted to do geocaching for ages... it sounds like a lot of fun!

Fe-Fe said...

Great photos. Looks like so much fun. Lovely layout too.

Karen said...

what a gorgeous LO....

Wendy said...

the little conkers on the tree are adorable!

Shirley said...

Lokks like you all had a lot of fun.
Stunning LO.

x Rachel x said...

lovely LO, love the colours/papers you have used,i am very ignorant i'm afraid- i don't know what gepcaching is! x

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO

Unknown said...

Love this LO. At the school I work at we used to have a 'Conkers Bonkers' tournament.