Friday, July 25, 2008

WIN BLOG CANDY !!!

It's a joint celebration today ....To celebrate Guvs 40th birthday over at her BLOG & my 6th Wedding anniversary im setting a challenge with the theme 'LOVE'









Ok you might not think birthdays are very lovey but I 'LOVE' Birthdays too so think that counts.
All you need to do is email me jay670120@blueyonder.co.uk a project with your interpatation of my theme ' LOVE' and the winner will win this lovely book above. ENTRYS IN BY AUG 3rd PLEASE xxx

Heres my take on it and pics to show you the Hidden photos too xxx













7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that lo and how the photos are all underneath brilliant

Unknown said...

I love your banner-and those beach photos are just too cute!

Beverley Todd said...

tHANKS FOR TAKING PART IN THE 40 DAYS EVENT (AGAIN! lol)
dARN CAPS LOCK!!!
lOVE THE LO TOO!

Beverley Todd said...

DEADLINE???

Timi O. Mercado said...

Great LO! Happy Wedding Anniversary to you. Count me in. I'm gonna send my entry later.

mandijane said...

That's lovely :)

Timi O. Mercado said...

Just sent mine today. Thanks!