Monday, July 28, 2008

STILL TIME LEFT TO .....

enter my challenge to win yourself a scrapbooking book. The theme is 'LOVE' and i want you to email me a piece of papercraft be it a L/o , canvas ,mini book , card , altered item or CJ and me and the guv will pick the best one. email jay670120@blueyonder.co.uk
CHECK OUT MORE COMPETITIONS HERE ON MY GUVS BLOG , THERES 1 EVERY DAY XXXX


heres some entrys already . THANKS to EVERYONE who has sent in projects already sorry if i havent shown them all here . MORE DETAILS BELOW , closing date SUN AUG 3rd xxx

4 comments:

Nat said...

Congrats on your anniversary Jayne :) xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your anniversary. Just sent you a card I made for Valentines day!

kelly said...

fab compition i wish i had time to enter! congratuloations on your anniversary hugs kelly x

Shirley said...

I hope you had a great anniversary, many congratulations.
X
Mine today 39 years!!!!

I have really enjoyed catching up on your blog and many thanks for the emag link.
Great to be back in blogland