Saturday, July 5, 2008

MY CHALLENGE for 40 Days challenge.

As you might already know the 40th Birthday bash for my GUV is still going on. Check it out HERE to win prizes everyday.

My first challenge is make something and add at least one paper cake case to the project. It can be a card , L/O , altered project or ATC. You can win yourself some Scrapbooking stash . Send a picture to my email jay670120@blueyonder.co.uk (can you title email CAKE CASE COMP , so i'll open it) , closing date July 13th 11am . i will pick the best entry and post a pic on my Blog in the evening sometime .


Go and check this link above for more chances to win more prizes too..heres my attempt (its 12"x12")




8 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Wow! that's a great page!! Cool challenge ... thanks for helping me with my 40 days celebration
Guv x

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely page - makes me hungry looking at it!!

Unknown said...

Licking out the bowl is the best bit!

Alix said...

yummmmmeeeeeeee :)

pamala said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, yum!!! Fab challenge too!!!

Beverley Todd said...

There's some fabby stash there up for grabs!!

ribenaruby said...

Mmmmm making cakes is a lovely activity with children. I've never entered into anything with my own creation...but i might just give it a go.

Paige said...

Such a great page!!! I love everything about it.