Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NEW JUNE KIT FROM Carolinez craftz



I love this Cosgmo kit from carolinez craftz You get ......

12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Journalling Cards
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Cogsmo Links
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Magical Portals
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Logic Board
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Bandwidth
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Mr Roboto
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Cogs
1 x 12x12 Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Die Cuts
1 Pack Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Blackboard
1 x 12x12 Bazzill Lava cardstock
1 x 12x12 Bazzill Nathan cardstock
1 x 12x12 Bazzill Seaspray cardstock
1 x 12x12 Bazzill Jetstream cardstock
1 x 12x12 Bazzill Bling 24 Carat cardstock
4 lengths of ribbon Die cuts
Velvet die cut
book plates
2 strips of Bazzill
Just The EdgeButtons
Selection of spotty brads
Selection of mini brads
1 Maya Road A Day To Remember Calendar Turn
and heres a L/O ive done using some of the papers , its taken from the class i taught but using more viberant colours . paint isnt supplied in kit xx
......

10 comments:

Cass said...

Fab kit.Looks scrummy.Gorgeous LO.

Cass xxx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the LO! Great colours! This is another kit for me to covet!! I want them all!!! Just off to buy my lottery ticket - it's the only way I'll be able to keep up with my growing stash habit!!!!

Anonymous said...

WAUW! The kit and your layour look AWESOME!!!

xxxMarieke

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

fabby looking kit... another thing i may need!!! the LO you've made looks great too.

Unknown said...

Fab LO. I adore the little robot.

Unknown said...

the kit looks fab and the Lo looks even fabber :0) I think that may be a word that I just made up :0)

Unknown said...

Cheerful LO. Suitable for boys as well!

Fe-Fe said...

What a gorgeous kit Jayne. Love the layout you've made with, those colours are great.

Cleo said...

I love those papers:) Fab layout!! Hows Keira?

x Rachel x said...

gorgeous LO,& lovely kit x