Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW IVE BEEN SHOPPING

Firstly ive just gone on Cleos site (look in my links) and she had bought a garden ornament. I asked her where she got it and she said John Lewis . i went online and just ordered one and surprised it was free delivery too !!!! I love Momiji dolls and this is very simular. the doll on the right is a real momiji doll & the last one i bought a few weeks ago , i only buy the green or yellowy ones so they look good in my craft room thats icecreamy pastel yellow and minty green . It was painted when it was a nursery before Keira was born we werent sure baby was going to be a boy or girl so i suggested yellow and green its so bright and sunny we left the room that colour as it grows on you.

















I want this tiffin box now too !!!! Dont know what for just i liked it !!!!


1 comments:

Cleo said...

I want to order the pink one now too!!!! Shall I can I hold my self back??????? free p&P ehhhhhh??!!!!!???