Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY CRICUT & BIA BOOK


this is a book ive made using my Cricut and Bind it all machine !!!! OK its not perfect as it was my first attempt on my BIA and the holes were a bit slanted , The wires are too big and the pages were cut the same as the covers on the cricut but i think its ok for first attempt !!!! i actually cut thin chipboard on the cricut and just trimmed the line with a pair of scissors ,this prob played havoc with my blade but hey i'm experimenting !!!

Havent really decorated it just added two buttons !!!

12 comments:

Helen E Cosmetics said...

looks great Jay,love the shape :)

Unknown said...

Looks fab, I love it.
Caz
x

Di said...

Great stuff, I've been toying with getting a BIA, not succumbed yet though...LOL

jay670120 said...

i got a great bargain so couldnt turn it down !!!!naughty but hey i deserve to treat myself again and again x

Wendy said...

That's a brilliant idea. Love it

USA2UK said...

It's a very cute book -- love it :)

Lesli said...

Very cute book - I'm thinking I am going to need a cricut ")

Eleni Gratsia said...

You SHOULD treat yourself!!! I love my BIA! Love your book too! :D

Nina said...

Love it!
You have been tagged!

Dee said...

Gorgeous and so novel, anyone would be pleased to receive this - its so different ...

Fe-Fe said...

This is adorable.

smellihelli said...

ohhh was looking at the BIA other day - would you recommend it??
Fab 1st book!