Wednesday, February 27, 2008

GEOCACHING !!!!

As you may or may not know i'm really wanting to go Geocaching. To people who don't know this its treasure hunting with satnavs !!!!! You have to take the "treasure" but leave something for the next person & more importantly log in book provided !!!!! some of the boxes have clues in to go to the next box , some are single boxes.
I think it will be a great opertunity for photos and get us out a bit more as a family !!!!
Cant wait to get started ....watch this space for more info & pics as i havent got a clue what its all about until i go out there !!!! go to http://www.geocaching.com/faq/ for details x .... must buy some wellies i think !!!

3 comments:

tonka_boy said...

I just caught your post about geocaching. If you haven't done it yet, you are in for a real treat. My wife and I have been geocaching for less than a year and are having a blast! But I warn you, it's very addictive. If you post on the Groundspeak forums, I'm sure there would be someone close by, willing to take you out geocaching with them.

If interested, we blog about geocaching at The Northwoods Geocats Stop by leave a comment or two. Always happy to meet new geocachers.

Debbie said...

Glad you had a great day geocaching - sounds like fun. :) :)

can you pop over to my blog - I have an award just for you. :) :)

Debbie x

Deanne said...

great minds think alike, i was looking into this at the weekend, could not understand it one bit!!!and need a satnav!!! lol
but it looks like so much fun and something to do as a family on a sunday whilst dinner cooking!!