Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tim holtz,Claudine Hellmuth 7 Suze Weinberg













Well it's better late than never but thought i'ld post my Mirror I created from a workshop taught by the above people !
My collegue was nearly wetting her pants to see Tim but I wasn't so star struck. I thought he was Amazing, clever, professional & really friendly but Tim Holtz is Tim Holtz and he taught Tim Holtz stuff.... the things he always shows you on his blog the things i've dabbled with already, so I am sorry to say I didn't learn much from him on the day but it was a pleasure to see him work, I did see some of the New stock and the colours of Inks were a lot brighter so much more my taste and thats the reason he was there really. I've pre ordered his book and want ALL the colours of inks available :)

Claudine wasn't what I thought (I was picturing a dainty girlie thing but instead she was quite loud and would be at ease climbing a tree with the boys :) pretty with it though) BUT she seemed to be a lot more at ease on the stand the next day instead of teaching a class of 50(it was full on) (I wouldn't want to teach 50 (30 is enough !)) I loved the Canvas Transfer Tecnique she taught and this did have the wow factor about it....I must buy some Canvas. She had a technique book made from scratch that was to die for :)

Suze Weinberg I've heard of before but didn't really know of ....This is when the class just got interesting, She was bright, bubbly, funny and a little more American than the others ! I loved when she says apparatus bless her ! I am hooked on the Melt pot and all things Suze Wenberg... I have a thing about Jewellery that stems from a long time ago as a Child rifling through my nans Jewellery box my passion kind of peeped out again to say Hello when I saw what you could do with UTEE ! Must experiment :D
Right thats it xxx Sorry if I offended Tim fans don't get me wrong I like him just I didn't learn as much on this day !
I adore my frame and want to put it in the shop to show off but would rather see it on my craft room wall :)

The class by all 3 of these wonderful people YES they were wonderful all of them though even you might not of thought I was thinking this ! I just don't get excited as some other women :) I saw Wham as a teen their last ever performance girls were fainting all over the place I couldn't even scream !!!!


So if you ever get a chance to have a class by ANY of these people Tim,Suze or Claudine jump at the chance . I so love my Mirror xx

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Challenge for you - re-create the mirror for the shop so you can keep one at home! Ahaaa!

It is gorgeous Jayne and I think I would probably be the same had I seen Tim. I'm loving the sound of the melt pot more and more.

Loved this post :P

Anonymous said...

Lucky you - to do classes with 3 great teachers on the same day! Your mirror looks fab!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I am already a Fiskarette and am a member of the website. Hugs ~ Ali x ~

Claire said...

Wow, love the mirror Jayne.
stunning
BTW, if you hop over to Its a Creative World, you may find a little something for you ;)
x
http://itsacreativeworld.typepad.com/its_a_creative_world/

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.